Sealed Air is pleased to announce a competition to the vacant position "HR Generalist ".
Please note that our production site is located in the Krasnoarmeyskiy district of Volgograd.
Fixed-term contract (maternity leave cover).
- Corporate employees database: support, update and reporting; provides necessary training for employees and managers.
- Recruitment: job posting internal & external resources; keeps candidates database updated; selects best candidates for different positions both production and administration.
- Administers personnel policies and programs (long service awards, mentoring etc).
- Supports training & development programs.
- Supports other HR projects such are onboarding, employer branding, employees engagement project, interaction with wide range of providers (training, outstaffing, recruitment agencies…)
- Responsibilities include: working under limited supervision using standardized practices and/or methods; providing information and/or advising others.
- Skills: planning and managing projects; preparing and maintaining accurate records; operating standard office equipment; using software applications (MS Office, legal, HRIS systems); budgeting and cost control - desirable; facilitating meetings.
- Knowledge: relevant education; good knowledge in employee relations & labor code; more than 2 years of human resources experience in a production company; a strong understanding of human resource functions; English – pre-intermediate level or higher.
- Ability is required to schedule a number of activities, meetings, and/or events; gather, collate, and/or classify data; to work with a diversity of individuals and/or groups.
- Flexibility is required to work with others in a wide variety of circumstances; work with data utilizing defined but different processes. Problem solving is required to analyze issues and create action plans.
- Problem solving with data requires independent interpretation of guidelines.
- Specific ability-based competencies required to satisfactorily perform the functions of the job include: meeting schedules/deadlines; adaptability/flexibility communication with peers; confidentiality; dealing with frequent interruptions; decision making; detail oriented; multitasking; organizing; prioritization; reliability; taking initiative; and teamwork.
Before sending an application please ensure that your profile meets job requirements, and you're ready to perform main responsibilities listed.